- Relive the fun: The game of "sorry" delighted players everywhere When introduced in the 1930's. Sorry" Is fun to play, and easy to learn. The rules in this game are the same as the 1939 Us version!
- The object: move the 4 pawns under your control from your "start" to your "home". moves are governed by the cards you draw. Winner is the first player to move all 4 pawns to "home".
- The sorry card: If you draw a sorry card, take any (1) Pawn from your start and move it to a square occupied by any opponent's Pawn, sending that Pawn back to their start!
- Contents: heavy-duty bi-fold game board with original artwork, 16 iconic "sorry" pawns, deck of 44 cards with classic Artwork and illustrated instructions. Recommended for ages 6+, number of players: 1 to 4
- Players try to travel around the board with their pieces faster than any other player
- Sorry; is for two to four players
- Includes gameboard with original artwork, 16 iconic sorry pawns, deck of 44, cards illustrated instructions
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.