Expected Delivery: 2-3 Weeks
- OUT OF THIS WORLD: Shoot the Moon will be an instant hit in your house or office! This classic 1940's nostalgia game is hilariously addictive, fun and challenging. The object of the game is to balance the ball on the metal track to score points in corresponding wells. Mercury, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto signify score zones. Seems simple enough right? See for yourself why people go crazy for this game.
- EYE CATCHING: Crafted from quality wood in a dark stain for a refined aesthetic. The board itself measures 18.75 inches long. With beautiful engraving and sturdy metal rods and balls this set is truly a cut above the rest. Looks great on coffee tables or an office desk, adding a stylish flare to any space. Love it or enjoy a 60 day guarantee on all WE Games products. Retro "Space Force" insignia printed on game board for added flare.
- GIFT QUALITY: Give something different and exciting for an upcoming birthday or holiday. Shoot the Moon is a classic game that is still loved and enjoyed by people everywhere. Bring a smile to someone's face and watch them get hooked! Includes felt pads for quieter landings, plastic end-caps on the metal bars, & one metal ball - 1.25 inch diameter
- GOOD FOR YOU: Shoot the Moon is full of benefits! Teach your kids or grandkids patience and perseverance with this frustratingly fun past time. The benefits of board games are enormous. Children who partake in these games boost their critical thinking, problem solving, spatial awareness and socialization skills, making it a great addition to any classroom or household.
- WE GAMES: Making the world's best traditional games since 1977. Our games are crafted with high quality sustainable materials with attention to fine details. We love bringing people together with our classic board games, and we know the joy of the game will be passed down to the next generation. WE Games donates time and resources to the Toy Foundation to help children in need who are facing many of life's most difficult challenges.
- Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- Return or exchange requests can be made within 14 days of the delivery date.
- To return or exchange any items, please email us at email@example.com, clearly mentioning your order number and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- The refund will not include the import duties or the cost of delivery or return postage.
- If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment, within 7-10 days.
- ToysCentral reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.