By John Feierabend. Eleven large cards, each 11" wide x 17" high, printed in vibrant colors on cardstock. Each card has an illustration on the front, with a corresponding story on the back; the back side also has directions for the response sounds. These amusing stories help inspire children to make sliding sounds that explore the vocal muscles used to sing in the upper register or "head voice." Just as an athlete warms up certain muscle groups before exercising, singers should "warm up" the head voice muscles with activities such as these before singing. Just as aerobics improve physical conditioning, vocal ability will improve if these stories are used frequently. For early childhood. Story cards: An Old Woman, Andrew Got a Pogo Stick, The Blue Cockatoo, Cowboy Joe, On a Dark & Stormy Night, The Airplane Ride, The Ice Cream Sundae, Big Pig, Mr. Wiggle & Mr. Waggle, 2 Little Puppets, Whoops Pardon Me.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.