Expected Delivery: 2-3 Weeks
- EXCAVATE: Using the tools included in this kit, chip, dig and brush away the plaster block until you discover all 20 skeleton pieces.
- PREPARE: Once all pieces have been excavated rinse the pieces in water and follow the step by step instructions to assemble your dinosaur.
- ASSEMBLE: The bones snap together and can be repeatedly reassembled.
- DISPLAY: Once assembled, your skeleton will be an accurate model of a Triceratops measuring 12" long!
- INCLUDES: fossil block, hammer, flat chisel, point chisel, brush, sponge and instructions. (Ages 8 and up)
- Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- Return or exchange requests can be made within 14 days of the delivery date.
- To return or exchange any items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly mentioning your order number and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- The refund will not include the import duties or the cost of delivery or return postage.
- If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment, within 7-10 days.
- ToysCentral reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.