K'NEX Education - Intro to Simple Machines: Gears Set - 198 Pieces - Grades 3-5 - Engineering Education Toy
Expected Delivery: 2-3 Weeks
- ENDLESS BUILDING POSSIBILITIES - Let your children experience endless building possibilities with this unique building system from K'NEX! The Intro to Simple Machines Gears Set comes with 198 parts and pieces that can be clicked together to build 7 fully functioning gear models of real-world machines. This activity will keep your children occupied for hours!
- CURRICULUM INCLUDED: The K'NEX Education Intro to Simple Machines Gears set comes with a comprehensive teacher's guide that allows for hands-on, inquiry-based exploration using the models included in the set. With this guide, children in grades 3-5 can see real world examples of science concepts in action, including, but not limited to: Making work easier, W = Fd (Work equals force times distance), Ideal Mechanical Advantage, Actual Mechanical Advantage, Gear Ratios, Spur Gears, Crown Gears, Mechanical Systems Energy Transfer and Chain Driven Systems.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE - Storing K'NEX parts and pieces will never be a hassle, since the K'NEX Intro to Simple Machines Gears Set includes a plastic container. All pieces can be placed in this large plastic tub for ease of access and storage.
- EASY TO USE - K'NEX Intro to Simple Machines Gears Set comes with easy-to-follow building instructions and a comprehensive teacher's guide. Unleash your kids' creativity as they make their own designs for open-ended fun! This building set is recommended for children grades 3 to 5, and it can accommodate 2 to 3 students working as a team.
- STEAMagination: It's the connection of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts & math) with a child's natural curiosity and creativity and it powers the fun of each and every K'NEX building set. Building with K'NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- LESSON PLANS AND EXPERIMENTS: All K'NEX Education sets come with either a comprehensive guide for teachers or an experiment guide for student-led learning. All lesson plans and experiment guides are written by expert educators and feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects that engage students in today's busy classroom.
- ALIGNED TO NATIONAL STANDARDS: K'NEX Education teacher guides and experiment guides are aligned to national educational standards, including ITEEA, NSES, NCTM, NGSS and Common Core.
- REAL WORLD LEARNING: Study after study reveals that students have more success learning STEM subjects through activities related to the real world rather than reading about abstract concepts in textbooks. K'NEX Education sets allow students to build replicas of real-world machines and contraptions and through the lesson plans and experiments, gain a concrete understanding of the principles that make them work.
- Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- Return or exchange requests can be made within 14 days of the delivery date.
- To return or exchange any items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly mentioning your order number and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- The refund will not include the import duties or the cost of delivery or return postage.
- If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment, within 7-10 days.
- ToysCentral reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.