- Length from the center spin point to the tip is 1-1/2 inches. Length of arrow from arrow to tip is 3 inches. Diameter of base is 11/16 inches
- Works with paper, cardstock, shoebox weight cardboard, cardboard, paper plates, laminated cardstock, plexiglass and CD cases
- High quality plastic round tail arrow that is easy to assemble and can be reused over and over again. MADE IN USA
- Offers a very smooth and reliable spin every time and perfect for small hands
- Base of spinner is flat enough that it can be glued onto spinner board itself or it can be assembled with a hole into the custom spinner board you create. Glue the arrows on empty CD cases and create your own interchangeable games
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.