- CIRCUIT SCRIBE CONFIDENCE - Designed by a team of Ph.D. graduates from UIUC & Harvard, Circuit Scribe puts the power of electricity into a pen, making the joy of creating circuits accessible to anyone. Funded by over 12,000 Kickstarter backers! Creative Child Magazine's "Product of the Year".
- BASIC KIT, BIG POTENTIAL - Actively explore fundamental electronics concepts and learn to create and design your very own circuits.
- EXPLORE, LEARN, CREATE - A fun and accessible introduction to circuitry, your kit requires no prior electronics experience. Start with the basics and build increasingly complex systems at your own pace!
- GET BUILDING NOW - No additional equipment needed, so curious minds can begin creating right out of the box. The Basic Kit makes a great STEM gift for learners of all ages.
- KIT INCLUDES - 1x Conductive Ink Pen & the Inventor's Notebook with guided experiments. 1x Blinker, 2x Bi-LED modules, 1x SPST switch module, 1x 9V battery module with battery, 1x Dimmer, 1x magnetic steel sheet.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.